A Mommy Makeover Can Restore Your Figure
Motherhood is an incredibly rewarding experience, but it can take a considerable toll on the body. The many physical changes that take place throughout the course of pregnancy and breastfeeding can have lasting effects on your physique. Many mothers find it difficult to return to their pre-pregnancy figures, even with regular exercise and a healthy diet. Dr. Benjamin Boudreaux can provide a mommy makeover at his New Orleans, LA, practice to address the effects of pregnancy and breastfeeding. This customized treatment plan combines cosmetic surgery procedures to provide results that make you feel confident and attractive during motherhood.
What Does a Mommy Makeover Involve?
The four procedures most commonly performed as part of a mommy makeover include:
- Breast Augmentation – A breast augmentation restores lost breast volume following pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Breast Lift – Sagging breasts can be overcome with a breast lift performed as a standalone procedure or in combination with implants.
- Tummy Tuck – Abdominal muscles are often separated due to childbearing, causing the midsection to sag. A tummy tuck corrects this effect and removes excess skin and fat tissue.
- Liposuction - Mothers may find they have fat deposits that do not respond to exercise. This tissue can be removed with a liposuction procedure.
When performed by an experienced surgeon, a mommy makeover can help you look and feel your absolute best. Additionally, combining multiple procedures into one comprehensive treatment plan has many advantages. You can achieve their desired results more quickly through this approach, since time spent in surgery and recovery can be consolidated. This approach also reduces overall treatment costs.
Dr. Boudreaux has helped many patients achieve their goals through cosmetic surgery, and his expertise can give you the beautiful body you desire.
Am I a Mommy Makeover Candidate?
It is usually best to wait at least a year before undergoing treatment. At this time, breastfeeding will have ended or will end soon, and you will have had some time to resume a normal diet and physical activity.
You should also feel certain that you do not wish to have more children, since this can counteract the results of your mommy makeover.
You may be a candidate for a mommy makeover if:
- Your breasts appear out of proportion compared to the rest of your body.
- Your breasts have lost volume, sag, or are uneven in size.
- Your nipples are stretched or turn downward.
- You have sagging skin along your abdomen.
- You have stretch marks along the abdomen.
- You have excess fat deposits.
During your consultation, Dr. Boudreaux will review your medical history, discuss your goals, and recommend the cosmetic procedures that can deliver the results you seek. Dr. Boudreaux has helped many patients achieve their goals through cosmetic surgery, and his expertise can give you the beautiful body you desire.
Contact Dr. Boudreaux Today
Experience renewed confidence in yourself with a mommy makeover. Message Dr. Boudreaux today to schedule a consultation, or give us a call at (985) 237-6050.
“From Dr. Boudreaux's wonderful bedside manner to his amazing staff, I could not have had a better experience! I have recommended and will continue to recommend Dr. Boudreaux to my clients and friends.” - Ruthie