Pre Wedding Plastic Surgery Help!
Bridal Beauty with Northshore Plastic Surgery
We here at NPS have put together this pre-wedding bridal beauty check list so that you can refine your look for one of the most exciting times of your life. This list covers both surgical and non-surgical treatment options, covering head to toe! –Literally. You will find that you will be able to get the body and glow that you have always wanted just in time to walk down the aisle.
Starting out with the two very important topics that play a huge role in putting everything together for that wedding of yours is the body and how amazing your skin will look after everything is said and done!
12 Month Surgical Options
Are you ready to meet the bride? Take a look through many of our surgical procedures that may possibly be something you’ve had in mind for a long time. Better now than ever to start that process so you will be healed in time to walk down the aisle in confidence.
- Want to address the signs of aging before the wedding day? A Mini Facelift will address the lower face, cheek and jaw area, giving you more definition.
- Want a curvaceous bust line for the wedding and honeymoon? Talk with Dr. Boudreaux about our various breast procedures which include but are not limited to Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift and Breast Reduction.
- Stand with confidence and achieve the backside you have dreamed of with a Brazilian Butt Lift.
- Tummy tucks are not only good for the wedding dress but a Tummy Tuck can make the honeymoon attire more exciting as well.
- Looking to have curves in all the right places? We often use Liposuction to treat the abdomen, thighs, back, buttocks, upper arms, and neck.
- Have multiple procedures in mind? Mommy Makeover might be the option for you. This customized treatment combines breast and body needs to give you comprehensive results needed for your big day.
- Laser Hair Removal Start now for that razor free honeymoon! Since you have to wait 4-6 weeks between treatments, start early!
- Hydration is critical. Begin adding water to your day so that you can be sure to get 6 – 10 glass of water in your routine. Water offers countless benefits and we know it is one of the hardest things to implement into your daily routine. Remember that water flushes the system, improves digestion, aids in the removal of dark circles under the eyes, and makes you feel full.
- Are you ready for a clean slate? Begin Tattoo Removal with our PicoSure® system & safely remove your unwanted tattoo.
- Treat tiny spider veins on the face or deep blue veins on the legs with Vein Therapy sessions. This will allow you to show off your legs not hide them under your dress.
- Schedule your VASERshape treatments to reduce the cellulite found on your abdomen, back or thighs. This is great for the fat that will not go away despite all your hard effort.
- Looking to have longer thick lashes by your wedding day now is the time to start Latisse.
- Begin CoolSculpting treatments for non-surgical body sculpting. This is a wonderful alternative to liposuction, and can remove the fat cells that do not respond to diet and exercise.
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars with CO2 Fractional Laser Resurfacing.
- Have long lasting results with Phenol peels treating deep lines and wrinkles, as well as serious sun damage.
Continuing your skin care regimen? Here are some suggested treatments that require no “social down time” to get you prepped for the Wedding festivities coming up in the next few weeks!
Clear and Brilliant
Intense Pulse Light therapy/ Photo-rejuvenation
*ASK our estheticians about these!
- Reduce lines and wrinkles to rejuvenate your skin along your brow, around the eyes, or deepening laugh lines with Botox, Dysport and Xeomin
- Dr. Boudreaux offers JUVEDERM®, JUVEDERM®, VolumaTM, Radiesse®, Sculptra®, and Restylane® that are injectable dermal fillers that will give you that pre-wedding rejuvenation you are looking for.
- Kissable lips have never been so desirable! Come in for Restylane Silk and you will leave ready to kiss your groom!
Drinking enough water & getting the right amount of rest during these stressful days are absolutely critical! 8 hours ladies!
1 Week Before the Big Day
- Exfoliate! Get rid of the dead skin and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth with a Dermaplane.
Be sure you have everything you need for the big day! Now would be a great time to get a light chemical peel with extractions and check out our Colorscience selection! This makeup includes SPF & is also waterproof!
Essential Products for the Big Day
Sunforgettable Mineral Suncreen brush
Journee by NeoCutis
This 4 in one product has SPF 30, PSP, Hyaluronic acid and Anti-oxidant